- Save Time and Money: Take advantage of the purchasing power in number of districts and volume of product, resulting in better pricing. Save money through our testing and product evaluation to combine volume into selected items for purchase.
- Vendors: Participate in selection of the prime vendor for each RFP based on best value.
- Increase Competition: Post bid notices and bid awards for access to all member districts
- Website: Take advantage of our “one stop shop” website for up-to-date nutritional information, Order Guides, and additional links like K12 and Processor Link. Members may also post information for sharing with other districts such as excess commodity pounds for trade, recipes, product winners, and tips for success.
- Student Preference: Our approach to purchasing is to put students first. Members participate in blind taste tests with students prior to each RFP so their preference is clear as RFP’s are awarded.
The School Purchasing Alliance was formed to provide the following benefits to its member districts:
Barber’s Hill ISD
College Station ISD
Deer Park ISD
Lamar Consolidated ISD
New Caney ISD
New Waverly ISD
Santa Fe ISD